The course aims to help educators establish or improve their own online or blended teaching practices and develop a working understanding of successful online teaching strategies.
- learn strategies and best practices to help plan, develop and teach using online technologies
- learn how best to engage and motivate students within online learning environments and activities
- learn how to manage time when teaching online
- learn strategies for planning assessments, grading student work and providing effective feedback in online learning environments
- experience firsthand, what it is like to be an online learner as part of the process of becoming an online educator